Thursday, May 21, 2009

Architecture Portfolio

During the past week, I had great amounts of free time given to me by the Japanese government, so I decided to be intentional about it and get busy being productive, specifically with preparing for my upcoming job transition. I found myself staying up until 5AM on one night for no reason other than the fact that I was completely engrossed in putting my portfolio together. There's still a lot more to be done, but here is where I am at now!


































6 comments:

  1. whoaaaaa... really impressive dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i like how you included Cutco on your CV =P i remember those days, or at least you telling me about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, I'm watching you now... you'd better watch out! FGU (FAU!) for life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your work is amazing! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment(s)! I've still got a long ways to go!

    ReplyDelete