Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 Year Stage Coming to an End

Today is my last day at work! Unfortunately, most of the teachers in my office aren't here so I won't be able to say goodbye to them. Luckily, though, I'll be in Japan when they have the welcome party for the new ALTs, so I'll say goodbye to everyone then!

I don't have much time to write right now, but this is what my schedule for the next month looks like:

8/5-8/21: Taiwan!
8/21-8/23: Back to Fukuoka and hanging out with a teacher and her family
8/23-8/29: Okinawa to see the relatives on my mom's side for the first time
8/29/9/4: Hiroshima to see the relatives on my dad's side for the 2nd time
9/4: Welcome Party with the office
9/5: Flying back home to Hawaii!

Looking forward to it all!

Speaking of which, I need to call the relatives in Hiroshima to make sure I can sleep at their house...

No comments:

Post a Comment